Fall 2021 PSEO charging starts on August 2nd and runs through October 29th.
PSEO (Post- Secondary Enrollment Option)
PSEO students can purchase all required textbooks and most course materials for enrolled classes at no charge to the student. Optional materials are not covered under the PSEO Program and must be paid for by their own payment method if the student chooses to purchase them. Prior to ordering or purchasing materials at the Campus Store it is the students' responsibility to confirm their PSEO eligibility.
CAMPUS STORE TERMS
- All PSEO students are subject to these terms when checking out with the Campus Store.
- All textbooks and materials are the property of the Anoka-Ramsey Community College Campus Store and are required to be returned on or before the due date each term.
- Books and materials from Dropped, Switched, or Cancelled classes must be returned or exchanged immediately.
- Excessively worn or damaged books will not be accepted, and the student will be required to pay for the replacement cost of the textbook. In some cases, an exact match textbook will be accepted in replacement of the original textbook (must be approved by the Campus Store).
- Returns will not be accepted after the due date and students will be required to pay for textbooks that are not returned on time. In some cases, special arrangements can be made, however the student must make arrangements with the Campus Store Manager prior to the current term return due date.
- If textbooks are not returned and the student has not paid the replacement fees, a hold will be placed on the students records until all textbook fees are paid in full through the Anoka-Ramsey Community College Business Office.
- Students with records on hold will NOT be allowed to register for class or pick-up textbooks for future courses until all textbook fees have been paid.
HOW TO USE YOUR PSEO FUNDS
- You must bring your Student ID card OR a valid photo ID (for example a valid driver's license). You will be unable to use your PSEO funds without identification.
- Bring your course schedule with you so Campus Store Staff can help you get the correct textbooks and materials for your courses. You can bring a printed schedule or pull up your schedule on your phone. The Campus Store Staff will need the Course Department, Course number, and course section if you do not have access to your current schedule.
- You will need to have your student ID number (NOT your Star ID), to checkout at the Campus Store. You will be unable to charge books and materials without this number. If you do not have your student ID card use your MNSCU tech ID number - you can find that on your printed course schedule or in e-Services in the top right-hand corner of the screen after you have logged in.
- You must first create a student account on the Anoka-Ramsey Community College Campus Store website before you can order your textbooks online. Guest accounts will not be able to use PSEO Funds or purchase textbooks.
- After your account has been created please navigate to the Textbook Search Menu - Textbooks>Search Textbooks
- Add in your courses into the search criteria Department (ACCT, COMM, ENGL, MATH, etc.) and Course-Section-Instructor (1020 01, James; etc.) then click "View Your Materials"
- Add your textbooks and materials to your cart
- Please note, Optional and recommended textbooks are not able to be purchased with PSEO funds and will be removed from orders.
- Choose your options from the pop-up menus
- At the payment option page click on the Payment method Drop Down and choose the Student Financial Aid option.
- You will need to use your student ID number on your student ID card*(NOT your star ID) as your account number when Checking out. If you do not have a student ID card use your MNSCU tech ID number - you can find that on your printed course schedule or in e-Services in the top right-hand corner of the screen once you are logged in
- The PSEO program no longer covers shipping, so all online orders must either for In-Store pickup or Door-Side pick-up. More details about these options can be found here.
*If you drop, switch, or are in a cancelled class you are responsible for returning all materials to the Campus Store as soon as possible.
WHAT CAN BE PURCHASED WITH PSEO FUNDS
- Required textbooks
- Most Required kits.
WHAT CANNOT BE PURCHASED WITH PSEO FUNDS
- Optional or Recommended textbooks
- Some class kits are unavailable for PSEO students
- Food and snack items
- Gift items
- Apparel or logo items
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Coon Rapids Campus Store: 763-433-1250
Cambridge Campus store: 763-433-1850